Quirónsalud Toledo Hospital has a multidisciplinary paediatrics team that offers our youngest patients a 24-hour paediatric A&E service as well as care in outpatient appointments, a nursing service, the children's vaccine and check-up programme, paediatric hospitalisation, and consultations with paediatricians specialising in different sub-specialities, such as paediatric and foetal cardiology, neuropaediatrics, paediatric haematology, paediatric gastroenterology, paediatric ophthalmology, and paediatric neurology, among others.
We focus on the diagnosis and treatment of all neonatal, child and teenage illnesses, providing an integrative paediatric medicine led by specialists with experience in all the paediatric subspecialities and in high complexity diseases.
With over 35 years’ experience and over 10,000 heart defects operated, our team of specialists deals with all types of congenital heart defects from neonatal age to adults with congenital problems. 70% of the heart defects that we treat are complex, with an Aristotle Basic Score of 8.2, which is higher than the European average, and with a survival rate of 98.2%.
- Over 10,000 heart defects operated, 70% of which are of maximum complexity. We operate on all kinds of heart defects, including those in Group 4 of the Aristotle Basic Score.
- Personalised care with a 1:1 doctor-patient relationship
- International experts for complex congenital heart defects. We provide medical assistance to patients from several countries.
We treat a broad spectrum of conditions, from small correctable abnormalities, to extremely complex malformations that require lifelong care. In many cases, paediatric surgeon care starts during pregnancy with prenatal diagnosis, and lasts until children are 16 years old. Premature babies, infants, children and teenagers all fall within this speciality. We cover paediatric plastic surgery, neonatal surgery, paediatric urology, thoracic surgery, hepatobiliary surgery and complex abdominal surgery.
- In many cases, paediatric surgeon care starts during pregnancy with prenatal diagnosis, and lasts until children are 16 years old.
- We have some of the best paediatric surgeons in Spain.
Our Paediatric Haemato-Oncology Department is a multidisciplinary unit focussed on treating children with any blood disease and all types of malignant tumours. We have a 24-hour emergency department, a Paediatric Intensive Care Unit, and nursing staff who are highly specialised in dealing with child patients.
- A multidisciplinary unit focussed on treating children with any blood disease and all types of malignant tumours.
- We carry out cancer research to better understand its causes, its biological behaviour and the patterns of childhood cancers.
Our team of experts in paediatric orthopaedics deals with the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of many deformities that affect the musculoskeletal system throughout the period of childhood growth, using medical and surgical procedures.
We treat paediatric patients, who require particular care, and we can adapt to newborns, infants and young children, school children and teenagers.
We also specialise in growth disorders and paediatric orthopaedic conditions, where patients receive an integrated treatment.
- Paediatric patients require particular care that is adapted to newborns, infants and young children.
- We provide all treatments and procedures accepted in this discipline.