ДОКТОР МИРЕН МАНДИОЛА
ДОКТОР МИРЕН МАНДИОЛА
Dr Miren Mandiola is an assisted reproduction consultant with vast experience accumulated over the course of 30 years in her role as director of Assisted Reproduction Laboratories, as well as in the field of reproductive genetics.
Together with Dr Koldo Carbonero, she founded and led the Assisted Reproduction Units at Quirónsalud Bilbao, Vitoria, Pamplona and Donostia, while she also contributed to the design and founding of the Assisted Reproduction Unit at Quirónsalud Málaga.
- 1993-present: Director of the Assisted Reproduction and Genetics Laboratory at Quirónsalud Donostia Day Hospital.
- 2010-present: Coordinator of the Assisted Reproduction Laboratory in the Assisted Reproduction Unit at Quirónsalud Pamplona.
- 1997-2019: Coordinator of the Assisted Reproduction Laboratory at Quirónsalud Bilbao and Vitoria Day Hospitals.
- 1992-1993: Attending physician in the laboratory for the Human Reproduction Unit at Cruces Hospital and of the Gynaecology and Reproduction Study Centre (CEGYR).
- Full member of the Spanish Society for Fertility (SEF).
- Full member of the Spanish Society for Andrology (ASESA).
- Full member of the Spanish Association for the Biology of Reproduction (ASEBIR).
- Full member of the European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE).
She has extensive experience in the field of research with:
- Multiple articles published in national and international journals.
- Appearances as a speaker at national conferences.
- Multiple appearances at national and international conferences.
- Multiple courses, discussions and seminars organised and given.
- Participation as a lecturer on several PhD programmes at the University of the Basque Country.
- Participation as a lecturer on the postgraduate university specialist course in the biology of human reproduction. Chair of cell biology at the Faculty of Medicine and the Reproduction and Genetics Units at Vistahermosa Clinical Hospital in Alicante.
- Bourn Hall Clinic, Bourn. Cambridge. 1991.
- Centre for Preimplantation Diagnosis. UCL. London. 2002.
- Assisted Reproduction Laboratory. American Hospital, Istanbul. Dr Basak Balaban. 2008.
- Genera Clinic. Rome. Laboratory of Dr Laura Rienzi. 2010.
Spanish, English and French.