د./ كارلوس ساجا جوتيريز
د./ كارلوس ساجا جوتيريز
Dr Carlos Saga specialises in otolaryngology and boasts more than 20 years of experience. In addition to working as a specialist in the Otolaryngology Department, he is also a member of the Vertigo and Balance Disorders Unit at Gipuzkoa Polyclinic. He is particularly experienced in performing endoscopic sinus and skull base surgery, as well as the use of minimally invasive techniques on the salivary glands and sialoendoscopy.
- Specialist in the Otolaryngology Department at Gipuzkoa Polyclinic since 1999.
- Department specialist at Donostia University Hospital since 2017.
- Department specialist at Mendaro-OSI Bajo Deba Regional Hospital, 2001-2017.
- Member of the Spanish Society for Otolaryngology and Head-Neck Pathology.
- Member of the Basque Society for Otolaryngology.
- Spokesperson of the Basque Society for Otolaryngology (2006-2010).
- Vice-president of the Basque Society for Otolaryngology (2010-2014).
- President of the Basque Society for Otolaryngology (2014-2018).
- Member of the American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery.
- Member of the International Sialoendoscopy Society.
- Member of the European Rhinologic Society.
- Manager of the Salivary Glands Section of the Head, Neck and Skull Base Surgery Committee of the Spanish Society for Otolaryngology.
- He has participated as an author and collaborated on multiple articles published in national and international journals.
- Author and collaborator on presentations of the Basque Society for Otolaryngology; Tympanoplasty (1998), Vertigo Manual (2009) and Endoscopic Sinus Surgery (2014).
- Editor of the presentation of the Spanish Society for Otolaryngology for 2022.
- He has been invited as a speaker on multiple occasions to national and international courses and conferences.
- Responsible for introducing sialoendoscopy and minimally invasive techniques on the salivary glands and their diffusion in Spain.
- Actively involved in organising conferences and courses on his speciality at regional and national level.
- Director of the annual Sialoendoscopy and Minimally Invasive Techniques on the Salivary Glands course (SIALOSS)
- Otoneurology, minimally invasive surgical techniques on the salivary and lachrymal duct, and endoscopic sinus and skull base surgery are the fields in which he is most actively involved at present.
Spanish, English and French.